Easiest Way to Prepare Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys dairy-free condensed cream of chicken soup gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of gluten-free strong chicken stock*.
- Take of rice milk / light coconut milk.
- Prepare of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide of gluten-free plain flour.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Get of garlic powder.
- Take of chopped parsley.
- Take of onion powder.
- You need of oregano.
- Take of dried basil.
Instructions to make Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF:
- I use gf chicken bouillon powder and water to make the stock needed for this. I add an extra few tsps of powder to compensate for the extra liquid that you'll add to the main recipe you're making the soup for. Knorr brand Stock Cubes are free-from lactose and you can crumble those up if you can't find their tubs of bouillon. If you don't use strong stock I find the flavour is too diluted in the main dish.
- Put the stock and the rice milk (or any milk you prefer) in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Mix the flour, seasonings and herbs with the coconut milk (or any milk you prefer) until you have a thick mixture.
- Turn down the heat then add the flour mixture slowly to the pan, whisking continuously.
- Keep whisking off the heat for a good 3 – 5 minutes to break up any lumps and smooth the soup while the flour flavour cooks out.
- You can add cooked, chopped chicken if you like or cooked & chopped mushroom or celery to make cream of those soups, around 50 – 60 grams.
- This recipe will make the equivalent of 2 cans of CONDENSED soup that you can use in recipes where a can of condensed cream soup is an ingredient. You can halve it if desired.
If you find this Vickys Dairy-Free CONDENSED Cream of Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.