How to Make Fajita green chile enchiladas Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fajita green chile enchiladas recipe. To make fajita green chile enchiladas you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Provide of 100 calorie tortillas (Chichi's).
- Get of large package of chicken tenderloins.
- Get of Fajita marinade of your choice.
- Get of onion, green, red pepper each.
- Use of can of green chile enchiladas sauce.
- You need of can of chopped green chile.
- Use of cream cheese.
- Get of shredded low fat cheddar jack cheese.
Instructions to make Fajita green chile enchiladas:
- Start by letting your chicken breast soak up fajita marinade this is Wegman's brand. I let it marinade for about 6 hours while I was at the pool.
- You can cook it however you prefer. I like the airfryer because it locks the flavor, cooks fast and everything stays moist. My chicken took about 20 minutes with some turning..
- While your chicken is cooking chop up your fajita veggies. I grabbed a packet already made up. Toss them in a nonstick pan. It's just to get them soft not fully cooked..
- When the chicken is done remove and chop up into small pieces since we're not shredding the meat.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with green chiles, fajita veggies, and cream cheese..
- Here it is all combined well.
- I weighed all of my filling and had a little over 40 ounces so that's about 5 ounces per enchilada of filling..
- After you have filled your tortillas line them up in a baking dish that has been sprayed.
- Pour your can of green chile sauce and spread out evenly.
- Top with shredded low fat Colby jack.
- Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- Take out let it rest then serve. I topped mine with plain Greek yogurt and fresh salsa.
- MFP information 370 calories with 30 g of protein for 1 enchilada no toppings.
I love plates of food with different things going on. New Mexican style green chile chicken enchiladas made with a homemade green chile sauce, corn tortillas, tender seasoned chicken, and lots of cheese! There are tons of recipes on how to make green chile chicken enchiladas on the internet. I have tried dozens of them, but find that I really. These green chile chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy and full of flavor!
If you find this Fajita green chile enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.