Easiest Way to Prepare Fruit Pizza Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You really need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit pizza recipe. To make fruit pizza you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Pizza:
- Get of whole wheat flour (atta).
- Take of semolina (sooji).
- Use of sugar or to taste.
- Use of cardamom powder.
- Take of fennel seeds (saunf).
- Prepare of milk as required.
- Get of oil to shallow fry.
- Use of Ingredients for pizza sauce -.
- Use of gms. yoghurt.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Use of Toppings -.
- Provide of black grapes.
- Prepare of plums.
- Get of water melon.
- Prepare of kiwi.
- Use of any other fruits too, can be added.
Instructions to make Fruit Pizza:
- To prepare the sweet pizza sauce – Pour the yoghurt in a cheese cloth and place it on a strainer. Keep a bowl under it and refrigerate overnight. The thick hung yoghurt is used in this recipe..
- Add powdered sugar to taste and mix well. Keep aside..
- To prepare malpua / pizza base – In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients (except milk and oil). Add milk little at a time and prepare a batter. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes. Heat 1-2 tsp. oil and pour 2-3 ladleful of the batter (makes 2 malpuas)..
- Cook on both sides on a medium flame till light golden in colour. Drain on a kitchen towel. Prepare the other malpua too..
- Slice / chop the fruits as desired..
- Take one malpua…..Spread the hung yoghurt over it..
- Place the fruits as desired in an attractive pattern. Refrigerate for an hour. Cut into slices and serve as an after-meal dessert..
If you find this Fruit Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.