How to Prepare Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe. You can cook cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Take of whole chicken.
- Get of cream of chicken.
- Use of chicken broth.
- Use of Noodles of choice.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Get of Milk and butter for mashed potatoes.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Frozen peas (1 bag) optional or carrots and peas.
Instructions to make Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Cook chicken, don’t worry about any seasoning, will be taking all of the meat off the bones. Use any kind of chicken you have quarter thighs, chicken breast would be the easiest, thighs. When chicken has cooked and cool to touch start taking all of the meat off, (save chicken juices from cooking if you don’t have any chicken stock).
- Cook the chicken anyways you like, I used my ninja foodie pressure cooker, can use the oven. Doesn’t matter..
- Skip if you have chicken stock. Take the chicken juices from cooking the chicken and up it though a shifter, to remove the fat. Set aside..
- In a stock pot (or can use a pressure cooker) add cream of chicken soups, chicken stock the shredded chicken, peas if using peas, and noodles, cook on med heat. (for pressure cooker set for low and 0, with a quick release) cook until noodles are done.
- Meanwhile start up your mashed potato. However you make them..
- Sever chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Notes- use whatever you Have. I used 2 bags of noodles, and this is what I used it’s my favorite noodles for this recipe. I have a big family and all boys so iam make a lot of it, this recipe can be cut down. + I like extra noodles..
- Chicken Breast – would be the way to go. If your using chicken breast, cook in right in the cream of chicken soup and stock, remover the chicken when it’s done and shred the chicken, and add it back to the soup and add the rest of the ingredients (can be done in an pressure cooker or a cover pot on the stove).
- This would also make a good creamy chicken noodles soup, just like this, or add some vegetables..
If you find this Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.