Simple Way to Make Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you wish to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe. To make cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Take 1 of whole chicken.
- Get 2-3 cans of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of chicken broth.
- Take of Noodles of choice.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Get of Milk and butter for mashed potatoes.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Frozen peas (1 bag) optional or carrots and peas.
Steps to make Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook:
- Cook chicken, don’t worry about any seasoning, will be taking all of the meat off the bones. Use any kind of chicken you have quarter thighs, chicken breast would be the easiest, thighs. When chicken has cooked and cool to touch start taking all of the meat off, (save chicken juices from cooking if you don’t have any chicken stock).
- Cook the chicken anyways you like, I used my ninja foodie pressure cooker, can use the oven. Doesn’t matter..
- Skip if you have chicken stock. Take the chicken juices from cooking the chicken and up it though a shifter, to remove the fat. Set aside..
- In a stock pot (or can use a pressure cooker) add cream of chicken soups, chicken stock the shredded chicken, peas if using peas, and noodles, cook on med heat. (for pressure cooker set for low and 0, with a quick release) cook until noodles are done.
- Meanwhile start up your mashed potato. However you make them..
- Sever chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes, seasoned with salt and pepper..
- Notes- use whatever you Have. I used 2 bags of noodles, and this is what I used it’s my favorite noodles for this recipe. I have a big family and all boys so iam make a lot of it, this recipe can be cut down. + I like extra noodles..
- Chicken Breast – would be the way to go. If your using chicken breast, cook in right in the cream of chicken soup and stock, remover the chicken when it’s done and shred the chicken, and add it back to the soup and add the rest of the ingredients (can be done in an pressure cooker or a cover pot on the stove).
- This would also make a good creamy chicken noodles soup, just like this, or add some vegetables..
If you find this Cream of chicken noodle over mashed potatoes #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.