Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken & veg stir fry with oyster garlic sriracha sauce recipe. To make chicken & veg stir fry with oyster garlic sriracha sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce:
- You need of medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch squares.
- Use of large stem celery, cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Take of large carrot, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices on the bias (or don't cut it on the bias - whatever works for you).
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken thigh meat (or breast if you prefer) cut into roughly 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Use of minced garlic (about 2 large cloves garlic).
- Prepare of oil.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of sriracha.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of distilled white vinegar.
- You need of optional: 1/3 cup of peanuts or cashews (roasted or raw - whichever you prefer).
Steps to make Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce:
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the kosher salt thoroughly and evenly and set aside..
- In another small bowl, combine the oyster sauce, sriracha, sugar, and distilled white vinegar and mix thoroughly..
- Heat a wok, skillet, or large saute pan to high, add 1 Tablespoon oil, and quickly stir fry the onion, carrot, and celery for about 2 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn translucent. Set the veg aside on a plate..
- Heat your pan back up to high heat, add 1 Tablespoon of oil, and spread chicken in a single layer on the cooking surface and let it cook undisturbed for about 2.5 to 3 minutes. Give the chicken a stir to redistribute and cook 2 more mins or so. (Home ranges rarely get hot enough to stir fry this quantity of meat at a time without generating moisture, so it's actually better to leave the meat at the high heat and let it develop a sear before you stir it.).
- Stir in garlic and let it cook for about 30 seconds..
- Add in vegetables and sauce mixture and toss to evenly season your stir fry..
- Enjoy with some steamed rice, noodles/pasta, or as a lettuce wrap filling (or whatever makes your tummy happy). :).
If you find this Chicken & Veg Stir Fry with Oyster Garlic Sriracha Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.