How to Make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Your main meals should also contain fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice recipe. You can have cream of chicken, cheese and broccoli over rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken meat of choice cut in to bite sized pieces.
- Get of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders and paprika to taste, I season pretty heavily.
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk, approximately.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese, cubed.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Provide 2 of chopped green onions, whites and greens.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice:
- Heat up enough oil to brown the chicken, 2-3 tbsp. Spread it into a single layer. Season well. Keep browning until the moisture evaporates and the chicken browns..
- Once the chicken has good color, add the flour. stir and coat. Let that cook for a bit, stirring. Add the milk, cream cheese and cheddar. Bring to a bubble. Add the broccoli then turn the heat down to simmer with a lid on. Stir occasionally to help the cream cheese melt..
- Make rice, however you make yours..
- When your rice is done, spoon the mixture over your rice. The Cajun in me puts chopped green onions on everything 😊.
If you find this Cream of Chicken, Cheese and Broccoli over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.