Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of chicken w/ butternut squash recipe. You can cook cream of chicken w/ butternut squash using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash:
- Take 32 oz of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of small butternut squash; peeled, seeded, & medium dice.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper; medium dice.
- Take 1 of large shallot; small dice.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves; creamed.
- Take 2 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Use 1 t of crushed pepper flakes.
- Provide 1/4 C of white wine vinegar.
- Use 3/4 oz of fresh basil; chiffonade.
- Get 1/2 C of shredded merlot-parmesean cheese.
- Provide as needed of olive oil.
- Take as needed of kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash:
- Heat cream of chicken and 1 T rosemary separately in a medium sized saucepot..
- Heat a saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Add butternut squash, bell pepper, crushed pepper flakes, and shallots. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Saute until caramelized and tender, about 5 minutes..
- Add garlic. Saute 30 seconds..
- Add vinegar. Cook 1 minute..
- Pour vegetable medley into the saucepot with the soup..
- Simmer 2 minutes..
- Garnish with fresh basil and cheese..
- Variations; Parsley, mint, oregano, thyme, tomatoes, asiago, fontina, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, ricotta, romano, swiss, provolone, chives, asparagus, broccoli, celery root, swiss chard, carrots, eggplant, fennel, bacon, honey, lemon, potatoes, sage, thyme, green beans.
If you find this Cream of Chicken w/ Butternut Squash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.