Simple Way to Make Roasted Summer Squash Soup Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted Summer Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Summer Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Summer Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you are eating grains. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted summer squash soup recipe. You can have roasted summer squash soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Summer Squash Soup:
- Provide of ~2 lbs of summer squash, any variety.
- You need 2 T of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-3 c of or more vegetable broth.
- You need 1 T of gochujang.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need of Smoked paprika or tobasco sauce for garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Summer Squash Soup:
- Preheat oven to 375. Roughly chop summer squash into equal slices– around an inch square, but they don't need to be exact..
- Toss with olive oil and spread out in a single layer in a roasting pan. Bake in oven for 45 minutes– no stirring necessary..
- Put roasted squash in a soup pot and add vegetable broth until it just covers the squash. Add gochujang. Bring to a boil and then immediately turn down to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes..
- Use a food processor or immersion blender and blend up soup. Return to pot and continue to simmer another 15 minutes or so. Taste and add salt as needed..
- Divide into four large bowls or six smaller bowls. Top with smoked paprika..
If you find this Roasted Summer Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.