Steps to Prepare Butternut squash soup Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To cook butternut squash soup you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut squash soup:
- You need 1 of good sized butternut squash.
- Use 1 of medium sized onion.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Good pinch of chilli flakes.
- Use 400 ml of boiling water.
- Prepare 80 ml of single cream.
- Take of Vegetable stock cube.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Butternut squash soup:
- Chop the butternut squash into good sized chunks, coat with olive oil and season well with salt and black pepper. Roast in the the oven at 200 Celsius until the squash is nicely roasted. Around 45 mins.
- Once the squash has roasted chop the onion and finely slice the garlic. Add olive oil to a good sized saucepan and gently fry the onion and garlic until softened..
- Add the roasted squash, water, chilli flakes, stock cube and season well. Allow to simmer for around 20 minutes. Then allow to cool a little before blending..
- Once cool enough blend everything together using a stick blender and slowly add the cream. Put back on a gentle heat to warm through..
- Serve with crust bread and enjoy!! 😊.
If you find this Butternut squash soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.