Step-by-Step Guide to Make Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to start as any. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic asian curry puff (karipap) recipe. To cook basic asian curry puff (karipap) you only need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap):
- Provide of Puff Dough.
- You need of Egg – Grade B.
- Get of Wam water.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Get of Salted butter / margerine.
- Use of Filling.
- You need of Potatoes – Boiled to cook & diced small to size of corn seed.
- Provide of Diced + minced chicken.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Take of Garlic – Grated (You can use smoked garlic for better test).
- Use of Diced indian Big Onion – OPTIONAL (Remove from the list if you are planning to keep them longer).
- Get of Meat curry powder – Mix with 6 TBSP warm water (Add without water if you like them test more dry and curry colour looks heavy).
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- Take of Chicken stock powder.
- Use of Optional extra filling.
- Provide of Cheese – Grated.
- Prepare of Eggs – Scramble with some butter & 1 TSP sugar.
Steps to make Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap):
- Dough: In a big bowl, mix well the butter with salt and egg and flour then only add in the water and knead into a dough. Let it rest aside.
- Boil diced potatoes around 10-15 minutes and strain them out before cooking them with the rest of the filling ingredients.
- Filling: Heat up a big pan and pour in cooking oil. Add in grated garlic then diced onion and saute for a while then add in cinnamon powder & cont wih the sautee until caramelised bit. Add in curry powder and stir until they look all together and you can see some oil out. Add in minced chicken and stir for few minutes. add the rest one by one and cook in slow heat until diced potatoes has been cooked fine, thick and no any liquid are seen. Let the filling cool down.
- Preheat a deep fryer. Take about 30gm – 50gm of the dough, rolls into about 3mm thin or you can use pasta roller mechine. Once you got the thickness u wanted (Thin is better), cut with a round cutter or you can use a puff moulder, take a spoon of the main filling and spread them on the half spot of the round dough, add some scramble egg with some grated cheese. fold the round dough once to make a half moon shape like to cover the filling as a skin and keeping them inside intact, keep round end stick together. Twirl the half round end side like making a pie and deep fry them until they've become light golden brown.
- Depend on the makes of the curry itself, you can add a TBSP extra or less to marry with all of the filling.
- If you are using wooden roller to roll the dough by hand, best to roll them thin earlier before the dough completely cool down.
- If you are using pasta roller machine to roll the dough thin, best to keep them chill first in the refrigerator for at least an hour earlier. Roll them thin to size 7.
If you find this Basic Asian Curry Puff (Karipap) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.