Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken lo mein Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken lo mein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken lo mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken lo mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for maintaining your health. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lo mein recipe. To cook chicken lo mein you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken lo mein:
- Use 3-4 of chicken breast cut in cubes or bites size.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles (cooked).
- Use 1-2 bag of frozen veggies of choice, I use the Stirfry one.
- Take 1 of small bag of frozen broccoli (optional) I had extra because I like the broccoli.
- Take Half of bag of frozen snap peas optional or any other frozen veggies you like.
- Prepare 1 cup of or 1/2 cup of chicken stock / or beef stock for beef this is optional if you have it, if you don’t it’s fine.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Use of Teriyaki sauce or Asian sauce optional.
Instructions to make Chicken lo mein:
- Heat up pan with a splash of olive oil? When oil is hot cook the meat, and some soy sauce And chicken stock.when meat is done remove from pan, and leave the juices from the meat in the pan… when cooking the meat also start the spaghetti noodles in a different pot..
- Set meat aside let rest.add all frozen veggies, some more soy sauce, cook veggies till done, mix Occasionally,.
- When noodles are done, remove from heat, and let sit in the pot of water till veggies are done. They should get done about the same time..
- Drain water from the noodles and add to veggies, and a splash of Olive oil and Oyster sauce and more soy sauce if you like, can add any Asia sauce or teriyaki sauce at this time. Mix well then add the meat, mix well again. Remove from heat and it’s done..
- Notes-Cook everything on high heat in frying pan or wok. I didn’t give measurements cook to taste. The oysters sauce is what gives the noodles that brown look so don’t be scared to use a lot of it. I use spaghetti noodles because it’s cheaper than the lo mein and I can never find them kind of noodles in the first place, plus I make a lot, sometimes I will use two bags of stir fry veggies, just depends on how much I want to make and how hungry everyone is..
If you find this Chicken lo mein recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.