Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best drinks out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry south indian style recipe. You can have spicy chicken curry south indian style using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style:
- Get of chicken , cleaned and cut into pieces.
- Take of potatoes , cubed.
- Provide of tomato , sliced.
- Get of onions , sliced.
- Take of garlic , chopped.
- Provide of ginger , chopped.
- Take of green chillies , slit lengthwise.
- Take of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Take of cloves.
- Get of cardamom.
- You need of fennel seeds (saunf).
- Provide of coriander seeds whole.
- Get of chillies whole dry red.
- You need of coconut grated / dessicated.
- Prepare of curry leaves of.
- Take of chilli powder.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Provide of coriander powder.
- Provide of mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style:
- Clean the chicken and cut into medium size pieces. wash well, drain and marinate with 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and a bit of salt. set aside..
- Dry roast the cinnamon, cloves, cardamom pods, bay leaf, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, whole red chilies, desiccated coconut and a few curry leaves. keep mixing it well so that no part of it gets burned. the coconut should have turned an even brown, and the curry leaves should be wilted and dry..
- Transfer the dry roasted spices and coconut to a mixer and grind to a paste using a little water. set aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai / vessel. add the mustard seeds..
- When the mustard seeds splutter, add the curry leaves and toss about for 10 seconds..
- Add the slit green chilies, ginger and garlic. Stir till they turn a slight golden brown..
- Add the sliced onions and the remaining turmeric powder. stir till the onions are translucent..
- Add the tomato, remaining chili powder and coriander powder. stir well (about 2 minutes)..
- Next, reduce the heat to medium and add the masala paste prepared earlier. mix well, about 2 minutes. then add the potatoes and stir well. cook covered for about a minute..
- Increase the heat to high, and add the marinated chicken pieces. stir them around till the pieces are evenly coated with the masala and turn slightly opaque..
- Add enough water to form a gravy, and return to a medium – low flame. cook covered for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- By this time, the fat should have separated from the curry. add salt at this stage, stir and cook uncovered for another 5 minutes..
- Check seasoning and test the potatoes to see if done, and switch off the flame..
- Let the curry rest for about 20 minutes, before serving. serve with rotis or rice..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry South Indian Style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.