Recipe of Mighty Minestrone Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mighty Minestrone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mighty Minestrone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mighty minestrone recipe. To make mighty minestrone you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mighty Minestrone:
- Get of onion, diced.
- You need of carrot, diced.
- Use of celery, diced.
- Take of garlic, crushed/finely chopped.
- Get of courgette, diced.
- Take of small pots, diced.
- Take of heaped tbsp tomato puree.
- Provide of veg stock (I use Kallo).
- Get of bay leaves.
- Take of borlotti beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of shredded cavolo nero.
- You need of small pasta or broken up spaghetti.
- Prepare of Parmesan rinds or vegetarian alternative.
- Provide of Extra virgin or rapeseed oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Get of (Optional) 1 tsp of green pesto.
Steps to make Mighty Minestrone:
- Add a lug of oil into a large pan. Add the onion, carrot and celery and soften for 5-6 minutes until translucent. Add the garlic and soften for 2 more minutes..
- Add the tomato puree to the pan, stir and cook out for 2 minutes. Add the potatoes and stock. Bring to the boil then add the courgette, borlotti beans, pasta, Parmesan rinds (or veggi alternative if using), bay leaves and seasoning..
- Simmer for around 15 mins until the potatoes and pasta are cooked. A couple of minutes from the end, add the cavolo nero and add a drop more water if you need to make it more ‘soupy’..
- Pull out the rinds and bay leaves. Serve with grated Parmesan and teaspoon of pesto on top of each bowl, if using..
- Don’t have borlotti beans? Use pinto or cannellini beans -No Parmesan rinds? Don’t let it stop you, just save them in a bag in the fridge or freezer for next time….they keep for ages! -No cavolo nero? Use kale as an alternative or spinach -Feel free to add and interchange vegetables that you have or that need using up..
If you find this Mighty Minestrone recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.