Steps to Make Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani ~ south indian style recipe. To cook chicken biryani ~ south indian style you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style:
- Use of Chicken – medium sized pieces.
- Use of Yogurt -.
- Provide of Coconut Milk -.
- Take of Rice -.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of To Dry Roast and Grind :.
- Take of Cinnamon – piece.
- Take of Cloves -.
- Prepare of Cardamom -.
- Prepare of Fennel Seeds -.
- Get of Coriander Seeds -.
- You need of Cumin Seeds -.
- Use of To Saute and Grind :.
- Get of Onions – sliced.
- Use of Ginger – worth of pieces.
- Use of Garlic – tsbp worth of pieces.
- Provide of Green chillies -.
- Take of Cashew nuts -.
- You need of Tempering :.
- Provide of Bay leaves -.
- Prepare of Staranise -.
- You need of Cinnamon -.
- You need of Onions -.
Instructions to make Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style:
- Now I know this looks like a long list of ingredients but trust me its not that complicated!.
- First wash the rice and allow it to soak in water.
- In a fry pan, dry roast the ingredients (To dry roast and grind list) and grind it into a smooth powder. Heat some oil in the same fry pan and saute the ingredients (To saute and grind). Saute until the onions are soft, and not browned. Transfer this to the food processor, add the yogurt and grind it with the powder.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this paste for 30mins.
- Once marinated, heat some oil in a pressure cooker, and add the Tempering list of ingredients. Once softened add the chicken pieces and saute till dry. Next add the can of coconut milk, mix well and close the pressure cooker. Cook for one whistle, and turn off the heat.
- When the pressure is gone, pour out the gravy into a separate bowl. For the 2 cups of rice, we will need 4 cups of liquid, so measure out the gravy. If it does not come to 4 cups of liquid, add water. Close the pressure cooker and cook for 1 whistle on medium heat. Let the pressure go down and transfer to a serving tray.
- I garnished it with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and boiled eggs. You could also fry some onions and roast cashews in some butter to use as garnish.I served with this some raita.
If you find this Chicken Biryani ~ South Indian style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.