Simple Way to Make Crab Cakes Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crab Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crab Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crab cakes recipe. To make crab cakes you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Cakes:
- Prepare 16 oz of canned crabmeat, drained.
- You need 1/2 c of old-fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1/2 c of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/4 c of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Provide 1-1/2 T of lime juice.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of each salt and black pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Instructions to make Crab Cakes:
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients until thoroughly mixed..
- Firmly form into 6 patties, about 1/2" thick..
- Bring large skillet sprayed with cooking spray to medium heat. In batches, cook patties until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side..
If you find this Crab Cakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.