Steps to Prepare Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) recipe. To cook vegetarian popia (enjoyed by my friends of vegan level 3) you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3):
- Take of Popia skin / Pastry skin.
- You need of Filling.
- You need of Butter – Can be sub with olive or corn oil.
- Use of Grated garlic.
- Take of Big challot / Big red indian onion – Julian cut.
- Get of Cabbage – Julian cut.
- Provide of Carot – Julian cut.
- Prepare of Nutmeg powder / Grated.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Chicken / fish stock powder (Optional).
- Get of Mayo.
- Take of Egg Wash.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of Egg (May remove for straight Vegan).
- You need of Optional For None Vegan.
- Get of Grated cheese.
- Take of Minced chicken / beef + 2 TBSP salted butter.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3):
- I AM AN OLD LADY AND I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT THOSE WHOE COME TROUGH MY DOOR NOT KNOCKING AND EXPRESS RUDENESS. I HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL VEGAN FRIENDS AND I RESPECT THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVES THEM. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, VEGAN HAS FEW LEVEL OF 'VEGANITY'. I MAY NOT HAVE A 'CHEF' TITTLE OR 20 DECADE EXPERIENCE AS A COOK BUT THIS SOME RECIPE WHAT WE HAVE ENJOYED EVEN BY MY VEGAN FRIENDS. SO, FOR THOSE STRAIGHT / TRUE / HIGHEST VEGAN, PLEASE DO REMOVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENT WHICHEVER NEEDED OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE RECIPE AND MOVE ON… THANK U.
- Wipe clean a pan and heat it up. Add in the butter and garlic, let them melt together aromatically. Add in the challot then the cabbage, let the cabbage caramalized then add in the carrot follows by the sugar, salt, nutmeg and the stock. Once done, rest them on the strainer and let them aside to cool down to room temp then add in the mayo.
- Fried to scramble the minced meat / chicken with few TBSP of butter. Set them aside on a strainer to have them cool to room temp.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with 2 TBSP of water to create an egg wash.
- Pull a pastry skin and place it on a clean flat top (Table top or a choppping board). Using a kitchen brush, spread the egg wash on the pastry skin. Take a spoon of the cooked vege, layer them on the pastry skin and (Optionally) add some of the fried minced meat / chicken then sprinkle some cheese on the layer. Roll the pastry skin to cover the filling half way and fold both left right end, brush some egg wash then continue to finish off the rolling. Set aside and keep making them till you're done.
- Deep fried until they're golden brownish and let them stand on the strainer for few minutes before you can finally serve them out with some Thai Chilli Sauce or the normal sweet chilli sauce.
If you find this Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.