Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Mushroom Pasta Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest them faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to exotic mushroom pasta recipe. You can have exotic mushroom pasta using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Exotic Mushroom Pasta:
- Get of main.
- Provide of Oyester Mushrooms.
- You need of Mixed Exotic Mushrooms.
- Provide of Red Bell Pepper, sliced into strips.
- Take of Lemon, cut in half.
- Get of Butter, cut into cubes.
- Provide of finely grated Parmessan (or vegetarian alternative).
- You need of dried Parsley.
- Prepare of of Garlic, crushed.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of pasta.
- Provide of Flour (00 or plain will do).
- You need of Eggs.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Exotic Mushroom Pasta:
- Seive the flour into a bowl. Using your hand, create a well in the middle..
- Crack the 3 eggs into the well..
- Add 1tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of salt..
- Gradually pull the flour into the eggs, using your hands to mix them together, revolving your hand in a claw shape and then bringing the flour over and pressing in..
- Once mixed, knead the dough thoroughly until it's smooth and elastic. Wrap it in clingfilm and place in the fridge for 30mins..
- Remove the dough from the fridge and place onto well floured surface. Roll the dough out into a long sheet of pasta. Whilst rolling out, gently pull on one of the sides to help stretch it out. Ensure you continually turn the pasta dough around and flip it over on the otherside as you go..
- Once rolled to about 3mm thickness (if you hold it up to the light you should be able to see your hand through it), finely slice the pasta into long thin strips..
- Bring a pan of salted water to boil..
- Heat 3tbsp of olive oil in a large deep frying pan..
- Add the pepper and crushed garlic with a pinch of salt, frying gently until the garlic is browned..
- Add the mushrooms to the frying pan and add the pasta to the boiling water. Cook both for about 3-5mins..
- Squeeze hall the lemon into the frying pan and reduce the heat to low..
- Using tongs or a slotted spoon, take the pasta out of the water and add to the frying. Allow any of the water to drip from the pasta into the frying pan. DO NOT DRAIN..
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon, stir around then add the parsley, butter and cheese..
- Keep mixing until the cheese and butter have melted and the pasta has a nice sheen from the sauce coating it..
If you find this Exotic Mushroom Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.