Recipe of Mild Chicken Curry Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mild Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mild Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mild Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mild chicken curry recipe. You can cook mild chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mild Chicken Curry:
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Blended Indian red onion.
- Get of Blended garlic.
- Take of Blended ginger.
- Prepare of Mixed herb.
- Use of Cinnamon powder.
- Take of Meat curry powder (Mix with 1/2 cup warm water).
- You need of X 2 of potatoes (Cut into 6 pcs each).
- Provide of Chicken (Headless and cut into 12 or as desired).
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of Coconut extract (Santan kelapa).
Steps to make Mild Chicken Curry:
- Heat up oil in the big cooking pan. Sautee garlic, onion and ginger until they look almost caramelised. Stir in cinnamon powder then stir in mix herb. Stir in meat curry powder for few minutes until the oil comes seen.
- Add in potatoes and stir. Once they are coated, add in the chicken and stir few minutes to let all the herb come together with the chicken.
- Add in the salt, sugar, chicken stock and water. Stir few times and let them simmer for at least 15 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredient and let them simmer again for few minutes at least for 10 minutes until the liquid thicken a bit and at the same flat height of the chicken and potatoes.
- Serve while hot with some brown or white rice.
If you find this Mild Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.