Recipe of Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to edible mug representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana halwa recipe. To make edible mug representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana halwa you only need 45 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa:
- Provide For of edible mug.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate.
- Provide For of cocoa hazelnut pudding.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Take 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of hazelnut crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cocoa essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Provide For of chocolate cookies.
- Get 1 cup+ 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take For of Lemon drizzle cake.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of maida.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of lemon.
- Use For of Caramelized banana halwa.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of large banana pulp.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take For of Cocoa whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Provide 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of icing sugar.
- Use For of Garnishing.
- Get As required of Chocolate vermicelli.
- Get Some of Strawberries.
- Use Some of flowers.
Instructions to make Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa:
- For edible mug. Melt dark chocolate on double boiler. When melts add this to muffin mould and freeze it. Unmould the chocolate mugs and keep in refrigerator untill used..
- For cocoa hazelnut pudding. In a non stick pan add milk and corn flour. Mix well and add sugar and salt. Add cocoa powder, butter, chocolate chips and chocolate essence and bring it to boiling. Cook until thick and creamy. Add hazelnut crushed and mix well. Refrigerate until used..
- For chocolate cookies. Sieve maida, baking powder and cocoa powder and sugar salt and keep it aside. Add butter, essence and milk and mix together to make a dough. Freeze for 5 mins and make balls and bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 15 mins. Cool on rack and store in airtight container..
- For lemon drizzle cake. Mix butter, buttermilk and lemon zest and keep it aside. In another bowl sieve maida, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and keep it aside. Mix dry and wet ingredients. Do not over beat. In a rectangular mould pour the batter and bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 25-30 mins. I have used small sized tins. Cool and slice the cake for further use..
- For caramelized banana pudding. In a pan heat butter and add sugar. Mix untill melted and partially caramelized. Add milkmaid and mix well. Cook untill light brown. Add banana pulp, essence and salt and cook until halwa like consistency is achieved. Cool and keep it aside for further use..
- For cocoa whipped cream. Beat whipped cream with hand beater. Add icing sugar and cocoa powder. Fill in piping bag and keep in fridge for later use..
- For assembling. Take chocolate mugs. Fill in cocoa hazelnut pudding. Add crumbles of lemon cake..
- Now add deconstructed cookies and top with cocoa whipped cream. Sprinkle some chocolate vermicelli. Place one strawberry..
- For plating. In one corner of plate add some deconstructed cookies and place edible mug. Place some caramelized banana Halwa like you want. Add some Strawberry and flowers and cookies and decorate in your way..
If you find this Edible Mug Representing cocoa pudding, caramelized banana Halwa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.