How to Make Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are really excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian baked gramaldin recipe. To make vegetarian baked gramaldin you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- Prepare of Pineapple sauce.
- Use of Butter … ..
- Prepare of Pineapple . slice … [ Cut in small pieces.
- Take of capsicum [ chopped finely …..
- Provide of Spring onion onion . stalks …. [ Chop and greens.
- Get of Maida … ..
- Prepare of Milk … ..
- Prepare of Salt … ..
- Get of White Pepper … ..
- Use of Mustard Powder … ..
- Get of Mozzarella cheese … ..
- Provide of other stuff needed :.
- You need of Peas [ Boiled … ..
- Prepare of Corn American [ Boiled … ..
- Use of Chilly flakes … ..
- Take of Spaghetti pasta … ..
- Get of Oregano … ..
- You need of Olive oil … ..
- You need of cheese … Grated ..
Instructions to make Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- Melt butter in a pan. Add spring onion [No greens], capsicum, peas, corn, pineapple, salt and pepper..
- Once the pineapple is a little caramelized, add maida and mix well..
- Add milk and keep stirring..
- Add cheese and mustard powder..
- Once it thickens a bit keep it aside until further use..
- In a pan, boil water for spaghetti add a tsp of oil and let them cook al dente..
- Once it is done. Remove from water. Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt, chilly flakes and oregano..
- In a baking dish, put the pasta and pour the sauce on it..
- Add cheese on it and bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 15-20 min..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.