Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian baked gramaldin recipe. You can cook vegetarian baked gramaldin using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- You need of Pineapple sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Butter … ..
- Take 1.5 of Pineapple . slice … [ Cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of capsicum [ chopped finely …..
- You need 2 – 3 of Spring onion onion . stalks …. [ Chop and greens.
- Take 3 tbsps of Maida … ..
- Get 2 cups of Milk … ..
- Use 1 tsp of Salt … ..
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper … ..
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard Powder … ..
- Get 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese … ..
- You need of other stuff needed :.
- Get 1/2 cup of Peas [ Boiled … ..
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Corn American [ Boiled … ..
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilly flakes … ..
- Take 75 gms of Spaghetti pasta … ..
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano … ..
- Provide 2 tsps of Olive oil … ..
- Take 1/2 cup of cheese … Grated ..
Steps to make Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin:
- Melt butter in a pan. Add spring onion [No greens], capsicum, peas, corn, pineapple, salt and pepper..
- Once the pineapple is a little caramelized, add maida and mix well..
- Add milk and keep stirring..
- Add cheese and mustard powder..
- Once it thickens a bit keep it aside until further use..
- In a pan, boil water for spaghetti add a tsp of oil and let them cook al dente..
- Once it is done. Remove from water. Add 1 tsp olive oil, salt, chilly flakes and oregano..
- In a baking dish, put the pasta and pour the sauce on it..
- Add cheese on it and bake in a pre heated oven at 180C for 15-20 min..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Vegetarian Baked Gramaldin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.