Recipe of Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
If you want to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. You can cook vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup using 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Use of Vegetables.
- Use of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Use of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- You need of Celery.
- Provide of small, Turnip.
- Provide of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- You need of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Get of small, Onion.
- Provide of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Provide of Cilantro (one).
- Take of medium, Potatoes.
- Provide of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Take of basil (two).
- Take of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- You need of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- You need of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- Get of Base.
- Use of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- Prepare of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- You need of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Get of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Take of Cookware.
- Take of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Get of Spices.
- Prepare of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Provide of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- You need of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Provide of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Take of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- You need of white pepper.
- Use of cracked, Red Pepper.
- Provide of Starch.
- You need of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Get of Optional.
- You need of Kale, chopped.
- Take of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.