Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jill's Beer Braised Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jill's Beer Braised Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It's also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will discover that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to jill's beer braised chicken recipe. You can have jill's beer braised chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jill's Beer Braised Chicken:
- Use 2 lb of Boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 2 medium of Celery.
- Provide 1 large of Green Bell pepper.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chipotle (canned).
- Use 1 bunch of Pickled jalapeños (jar).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1 each of Link pork jalapeños (my fave) or andouille sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 12 oz of Lager Beer.
- Get 14 oz of Diced tomatoes (or 2 1/2 can rotel).
- Use 1 cup of Chicken broth with 2 Bay leaves and cayenne to taste.
- Take of Hot sauce and scallions for garnish.
Instructions to make Jill's Beer Braised Chicken:
- Chop onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, chipotle, jalapeños, thyme. Have flour ready, Beer ready, chicken broth, tomatoes. I make an assembly line by the deep Dutch oven or, My favorite- Ceramic Cast iron pot to be used.
- Olive oil (4 rounds) in the pot with a pat of Butter. Salt and pepper all sides of Thighs. Sear chicken thighs 4 minutes each side. Do in batches to brown better. Place on clean plate and set aside covered. Same pot toss in All of the chopped veggies - From Onions to Thyme. Crumble sausage to cook in with veggies about 10 minutes..
- Sprinkle flour in with veg and sausage in pot. Pour in Beer. Once foam simmers, add chicken Stock, then tomatoes. This will thicken. Cradle Chicken thighs back in the pot and cook on low for 2 hours. (Lid off) The longer, the better..
If you find this Jill's Beer Braised Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.