Simple Way to Prepare Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian style curry at home recipe. To make authentic indian style curry at home you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- You need of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Take of Onion.
- You need of Canned tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- You need of ☆ Coriander powder.
- Use of ☆ Cumin powder.
- You need of ☆ Turmeric powder.
- You need of ☆ Cinnamon powder.
- Provide of touch ☆ Red chili pepper.
- You need of ☆ Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need of ☆ Garlic, grated.
- Get of thumb of ginger ☆ Grated ginger.
- Get of ☆ Plain yogurt.
- Take of ☆ Salt.
Instructions to make Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home:
- Remove skin and excess fat from the chicken thigh and cut into bite-sized. Finely chop an onion..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a bowl, add the chicken thigh and mix. Rest for a while..
- While marinating the chicken, heat oil in a pan and stir fry the onion..
- Stir fry until golden brown. It will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Add the marinated chicken and marinade in the pan and stir-fry..
- When the chicken surface is cooked, add tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Cook until slightly thickened. Serve on rice. This curry also goes well with naan bread..
- These are the spices I used for this recipe. I put too much red chili pepper, and the curry was too spicy..
If you find this Authentic Indian Style Curry at Home recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.