Recipe of Vegetarian moussaka Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian moussaka recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian moussaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian moussaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian moussaka recipe. You can have vegetarian moussaka using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian moussaka:
- Get of Boiled Pasta.
- Take of Zucchini cut in sliced.
- Prepare of Eggplant cut in sliced.
- Take of Tomato cut in sliced.
- Prepare of For the red sauce:.
- Take of Tomato.
- Use of Oregano.
- You need of Cumin Seed.
- Use of Chopped Olives/Mushroom/ or both.
- Use of Chopped Parsley/ Kale or Spinach.
- Get of Corn flour.
- Provide of Green Chilli finely chopped(no or less depending on taste).
- Take of Olive Oil.
- You need of For the Béchamel sauce:.
- Use of whole milk.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese/ Mayonnaise.
- You need of Salt and pepper As per taste.
Instructions to make Vegetarian moussaka:
- Baked sliced vegetable at 425 Fahrenheit till golden almost 7-10 mins.
- For red sauce: can use ready pasta sauce or tomato, but here I blend 3 tomatoes with Oregano, black pepper.
- Now heat 1 tsp oil, add cumin seeds, then roast olives for 3-4 mins and add tomato purée along with corn flour and chilles.
- Add spinach,salt and cook mix well and cook till thick like pasta sauce.
- For Bechamel Sauce: In pan take oil, add flour, salt and pepper mix well then add milk and cheese or mayo, whisk well on slow flame.
- Once it cook well and pretty much thick, off the flame. In baking tray spray it with oil then add pasta,layer of baked vegetables then tomato sauce and layered with bechmel.
- Again place some veggies and oregano and baked till golden brown at 425 F in oven..
If you find this Vegetarian moussaka recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.