Steps to Prepare Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quesadilla – indian style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe. To cook quesadilla – indian style(both veg and non-veg type) you only need 33 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type):
- Use of the whole wheat tortilla:.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- Get of madia.
- You need of salt.
- Get of baking powder.
- Prepare of milk powder.
- Take of oil or 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of the potato filling:.
- Get of large potatoes.
- Use of sweet corn.
- Take of Green chiles (can increase as per your choice).
- Get of onion.
- Use of finely chopped ginger.
- Use of finely chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Provide of chaat masala, dry roasted jeera,.
- Provide of gratted of any processed cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of the chicken filling:.
- Provide of boiled chicken.
- You need of large onion.
- Get of tomato.
- Provide of sweet corn.
- Take of gratted cheese.
- Use of redchile flakes, oregano.
- You need of the mayo green chutney:.
- Provide of coriander leaves.
- Use of Green chiles.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Jeera powder.
- Use of Chaat masala.
- Provide of mayo.
- Use of Oil to fry the quesadilla.
Instructions to make Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type):
- Mix the wheat flour, madia, and all the dry ingredients. Mix it well. Now use warm to make the dough. Drizzle some oil on it. And keep it aside. Then make small balls. Then roll out into thin round roti. In a tawa cook only 50 % of it on both side..
- Keep it aside..
- Now for the potato stuffing. Boil the potatoes. In a bowl add the smashed pototes, finely chopped onion, ginger, green chiles, cheese, coriander leavesand sweet corn. Mix them all. Add the dry masala and lemon juice. Mix them well..
- Now for the chicken stuffing. In a pan add oil, then add the finely chopped onion, sweet corn, tomatoes and boiled chicken. Saute it for 4-5 min. Add salt, black pepper powder, redchile flakes and oregano. Then put it in a bowl and add the gratted cheese. Mix it..
- In a tawa put oil, add the tortilla, then add the potatoes stuffing on one side. Fold it. Then fry it both side till crispy. Similarly do it with the chicken stuffing..
- For the chutney. Make a paste of coriander, green chiles, ginger. Add salt, chat masala and jerra powder. Then add mayo to it. Mix it well. Now cut the quesadilla before serving..
If you find this Quesadilla – Indian Style(both veg and non-veg type) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.