Recipe of Vegetarian lasagna Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian lasagna recipe. To make vegetarian lasagna you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian lasagna:
- Use of pre-cooked pasta layers for lasagna.
- Take of bechamel.
- Provide of mushrooms.
- Get of fried tomatoe sauce.
- Get of onion.
- Provide of spices.
- Provide of spinach.
- Get of curd.
- Use of salt.
- Get of butter.
Instructions to make Vegetarian lasagna:
- Fry the onion and add the spinach, curd, salt and desired spices to the pan and fry..
- In a different pan, fry the mushrooms and add the tomatoe sauce (add salt and spices)..
- In a baking tray (over which butter has been previously spreaded), add a pasta layer, then add the mushrooms, add another pasta layer for the spinach… and so. Cover the last layer with bechamel and grated cheese..
- Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes..
If you find this Vegetarian lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.