Recipe of Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Most of your meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will notice that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan (vegetarian) recipe. To make chicken parmesan (vegetarian) you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian):
- Get of linguini or spaghetti.
- You need of Hunt's brand tomato sauce.
- Prepare of tomato.
- Prepare of onion.
- Use of garlic.
- Provide of Quorn brand meatless Chick'n (Garlic and Herb Breaded kind).
- Use of slices of Muenster cheese.
- Take of shredded Romano for topping it off.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian):
- Chop onion, garlic and tomato. Add to a skillet and saute in a bit of butter for about 10 minutes. Then add Hunts sauce, cover and turn down to low heat. Allow to simmer.
- Get water boiling for noodles, cook until al dente..
- Bake your Quorn Chik'n as stated on package, 25min at 425°F..
- Once Chik'n is done, pull out. In an oven safe dish, pour just enough marinara in the bottom to cover it, I topped it off with some garlic powder, basil and pepper. Then put Chik'n on top, add most of the sauce that's left (save just a bit to mix with noodles) then top each piece of Chik'n with Muenster cheese. Pop in the oven at 425 for 10 minutes until cheese is all melty and DELICIOUS looking..
- Add the rest of sauce to the drained noodles. Put those little noodies on a plate, top off with a fantastically prepared piece of Chik'n with the sauce. I grated Romano on top. Romano cheese stinks, wash your hands or you'll smell like you've spent too much time in a cheap motel in Vegas ;).
- ENJOY, FRIENDS. And as always, have yourself a shot or 6. I had whiskey this time. Cheers!.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan (vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.