Recipe of Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken strips, indian curry style recipe. To make baked chicken strips, indian curry style you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Take of boneless chicken or turkey.
- You need of Marinade.
- Provide of small Onion, diced roughly.
- You need of piece of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped roughly.
- Get of Garlic, peeled.
- You need of x 5ml spoon ground coriander.
- Use of x 5 ml spoon ground Cumin.
- Use of x 5ml spoon ground Cinnamon.
- Get of x 5ml spoon ground Cardamom.
- Provide of x 5 ml spoon ground Cloves.
- Provide of x 5 ml spoon Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of x 15ml spoon Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of x 15ml spoon Sunflower Oil.
- Take of x 15 ml spoon Tomato Purée.
- You need of x 5 ml spoon Salt.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style:
- Slice the chicken, (or Turkey), into thin strips, about 1 cm wide and put into a bowl..
- Peel the ginger root, by rubbing with a teaspoon, then chop into small pieces.
- Add this and all the other Marinade ingredients to a liquidiser and whizz into a smooth paste..
- Pour over the chicken, or turkey, and mix to coat the meat completely..
- Place in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight, for the meat to absorb the flavours..
- Spread out in a baking tin, medium to hot oven, for about 15-25 minutes until brown or almost blackened in places….
- Can also be grilled, (hot grill), turning to make sure meat is cooked through on all sides! Enjoy with rice or Indian Breads..
If you find this Baked Chicken Strips, Indian Curry style recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.