Recipe of Chocolate Mug cake Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that control your mood. Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mug cake recipe. You can cook chocolate mug cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mug cake:
- Take 4 tbsp of maida / all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- Get 5 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Provide 1/16 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 of baking soda.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 2 drops of vinegar.
- Take For of garnish-.
- Get as required of Dry fruits.
- Get as required of Icing sugar.
Steps to make Chocolate Mug cake:
- Take a mug. Mix all dry ingredients in a mug such as maida, sugar, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda. Mix them well..
- Now add condensed milk, milk, butter, cream, vinegar, vanilla essence. Mix them well. There should be no lumps..
- Pre- heat the cooker for 10 minutes take out the whistle..
- Now put the mug in the cooker. It will take 15 minutes. Keep the flame low..
If you find this Chocolate Mug cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.