Recipe of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really great for driving away bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach lasagna rolls * vegetarian * recipe. To make spinach lasagna rolls * vegetarian * you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *:
- Take of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- You need of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- You need of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- Take of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Use of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
Steps to make Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *:
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..
If you find this Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.