Recipe of Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti vegetarian seitan bolognese recipe. To make spaghetti vegetarian seitan bolognese you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese:
- Provide of Spaghetti , (14 oz).
- Prepare of Seitan , thinly chopped (4 oz).
- You need of Carrot large , thinly chopped.
- You need of Onion , thinly chopped medium.
- Use of Celery Stalk of , thinly chopped.
- Provide of Tomato passata.
- Provide of Bay leaf.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
Steps to make Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese:
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a deep, preferably non-stick, skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot add the carrot, celery and onion and cook stirring occasionally for a minute or two..
- Add the seitan, bay leaf, some salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes..
- Add the tomato passata and cook on low heat for 30 to 45 minutes. If the mixture become dry add a little vegetable stock (or water)..
- When the sauce is ready. Take out the bay leaf. Add a little olive oil, taste and adjust the seasoning..
- Bring to a large pot of water to a boil and salt it. Add the spaghetti and cook until tender. Drain it, toss the pasta with the sauce and serve..
If you find this Spaghetti vegetarian Seitan Bolognese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.