Steps to Make Honey Glazed Carrots Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Honey Glazed Carrots recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey Glazed Carrots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Glazed Carrots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey glazed carrots recipe. You can have honey glazed carrots using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Glazed Carrots:
- Get 3 quarts of water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Use 3 of each large carrots- half moon shape, 1/4 inch slice (about 1 pound).
- Use 1 clove of garlic- chopped fine.
- Get 2 ounces of butter- melted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley- chopped.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons of honey (based on your level of sweet).
- Take to taste of salt and white pepper.
Steps to make Honey Glazed Carrots:
- In salted boiling water blanch the carrots for 4 minutes until tender..
- Drain off the water and rinse with cold water to cool..
- In a Sauté pan add the melted butter over a moderate heat and add the carrots and garlic and sauté for add the remaining ingredients stir for 30 seconds and take off the heat,.
- Adjust sat and pepper as desired.
If you find this Honey Glazed Carrots recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.