Recipe of Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken and potato flautas recipe. You can cook easy chicken and potato flautas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas:
- Use 1 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Get 1 of Idaho potato.
- Use 1/2 cup of chipotle salsa.
- You need 4 of corn tortillas.
- Take 1 pinch of of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas:
- Cover potato with cold water and a pinch of salt. Leave skin on. Boil until fork tender. Remove skin when it is cool enough to handle..
- Place chicken, corn, and salsa in a mixing bowl. Squeeze potato over the mixture. Fold to incorporate..
- Heat a large non-stick saute pan. Fill each corn tortilla with the chicken mixture. Roll each tortilla with the seam side down in the saute pan. Turn once, when tortilla is crispy and sealed..
- Shown served with guacamole and sour cream with cilantro and cotija garnish..
- Variations; Jalapenos, onion, roasted bell peppers, tequila, mole, cumin, paprika, poblano, chihuahua.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Potato Flautas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.