Easiest Way to Prepare Indian style Rice Burger Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian style Rice Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian style Rice Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style rice burger recipe. You can have indian style rice burger using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian style Rice Burger:
- Take of Left over Rice.
- Prepare of Minced Chicken.
- Provide of Finely Chopped Onion.
- Take of Finely Chopped Ginger & Garlic cloves ( altogether).
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Use of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get of Green Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of Kewra water.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Get of Very small amount of Dhaniyapata.
- You need of Capsicum(small amount).
- You need of Tomato.
- Take of Cheese ( square sheets).
- Get of Butter.
- Provide of Cornflour.
Instructions to make Indian style Rice Burger:
- Pack the left over Rice into your desired thickness to make the Rice Buns. Brushing some soy sauce over it, pan fry until it is crispy enough and set aside.
- Take the minced Chicken in a bowl and mix the chopped onions, ginger, garlic cloves, green chilli sauce, soy sauce, kewra water, tomato ketchup,dhaniya leaves, salt, sugar and cornflour with it. Now mix it very well to make a thick patty. Fry it in butter on a heated tawa.After it is cooked set aside.
- Cut the capsicum and tomato for layering the burger. Place rice bun on serving plate. Place a Cheese sheet over it. Then some capsicum strips and over that place the chicken patty. Now add on some totamo slices. Place another cheese sheet over it. Now finally take the other Rice bun and brush some tomato ketchup on the lower side of the bun and finally place it over. Garnish your burger the way you want. Serve it snacking hot!.
If you find this Indian style Rice Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.