Recipe of Potato Pancake Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which boosts serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a fantastic source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pancake recipe. You can cook potato pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Pancake:
- You need 4 of russet potato, grated them and drain the strach.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Use 2 of tea spoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of spring onion, chopped.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil to fry.
Steps to make Potato Pancake:
- Put the grated potato into bowl, add beaten eggs, garlic powder, spring onion also salt and pepper, and flour mixed all together.
- Heat the pan in medium heat, drizzle with olive oil and put one scoop of the mixture on the pan. cook it until golden brown and flipped it till its cook in both side.
- Serve the pancake in a plate, and you can add sour cream and chopped spring onion on the top.
If you find this Potato Pancake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.