Steps to Prepare Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating some eggs to jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti recipe. You can cook lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti:
- Take of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 g of linguine.
- You need 2 of carrots spiralized.
- You need 1 handful of sweet corn.
- Get 1 can of tuna.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of onion diced.
- Use 50 g of butter.
- Provide 100 ml of milk/coconut milk.
- You need 2 slice of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti:
- Cook the spaghetti/linguine pasta as per instructions.
- Quickly blanche the spiralized carrots and sweet corn. Careful not to overcook, as you want to achieve crunchiness..NB a vegetable spiralizer is available at game or dischem and clicks.
- Set aside step 1 and 2 and proceed sauteeing the 1/2 red onion, with butter and any spice of your choice include sliced onion and add tuna.
- Add cheese and 2 slices of cheese then add 100ml of milk for a creamy consistency….
- Final add step 1 and 2 on the tuna sauce and ready to serve.
If you find this Lacto vegetarian creamy spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.