Recipe of Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. It’s not difficult to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hasselback potatoes (easy diet version) recipe. You can cook hasselback potatoes (easy diet version) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version):
- You need 4 of potatoes (250g / 9 oz. each suitable for baking).
- Provide of garlic salt Ground and *.
- Provide of Butter flavored “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Instructions to make Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version):
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7..
- Part-slice the potatoes thinly (3mm / ⅛ inch) by placing the base on the bowl of a cooking spoon or resting across two chopsticks. The potato should remain joined across the bottom..
- Microwave each potato for 2½ minutes and as each becomes ready proceed as follows..
- Spray the base of the potatoes with Spray2Cook. Place a wire grid on an easily cleaned surface and place the potatoes base down on the grid. Spray the tops with Spray2Cook and season to taste with ground garlic and salt (or either of these alone)..
- When all of the potatoes have been processed put the wire grid on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 45 minutes..
If you find this Hasselback Potatoes (easy diet version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.