Simple Way to Prepare Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for elevating your mood. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe. You can cook healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Get 2 cups of carrots finely chopped cubes.
- Provide 2 tbs of coriander.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ginger (optional).
- Use of Few leaves of Mint.
Instructions to make Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes:
- Take carrot cubes to start your soup.
- Add 1 and half cups water, carrots and mints leaves in a sause pan.
- Add little salt and ginger.Cover lid and cook on low flame.
- After 10 mints check your carrots if they are tender then turn off flame.
- Now you need a hand mixer or a blender..put these carrots and coriander leaves in it and blend only for few seconds..don't make complete paste.
- Now put this mixture again in the pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little water to set it's consistency..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot…
If you find this Healthy carrot soup with hasselback potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.