Step-by-Step Guide to Make Delicious Mapo Doufu Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Delicious Mapo Doufu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Mapo Doufu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Mapo Doufu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious mapo doufu recipe. You can have delicious mapo doufu using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Delicious Mapo Doufu:
- Take 2 of blocks Firm tofu.
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground meat (beef, pork or a blend).
- Get 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Get 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of the same amount as the garlic Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 stalks Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Sesame oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Sansho pepper or Sichuan pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce combination:.
- Take 3 tbsp of Tianmianjiang.
- Use 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 100 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 200 ml of Chinese soup stock (1.5 tablespoons of granules).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Delicious Mapo Doufu:
- Drain the excess water from the firm tofu by leaving it for a while in a sieve. If you are short on time, wrap the tofu in paper towels to drain faster..
- Combine the ★ sauce ingredients (just mix together)..
- Finely chop the ginger and leek, and stir fry the ginger and some of the leek (about 1/2 a stalk) in a generous amount of oil..
- Add the doubanjiang, and continue stir-frying (very thoroughly!).
- Add the ground meat and continue stir frying..
- Add the combined sauce ingredients and bring to a boil..
- Add the drained firm tofu and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Add the sesame oil and the rest of the chopped leek, and stir in lightly..
- Turn off the heat and add the katakuriko slurry to thicken the sauce..
- Arrange on a serving plate and it's done! Sprinkle with shansho pepper to taste..
If you find this Delicious Mapo Doufu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.