Easiest Way to Prepare Rosemary Hasselback potatoes Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rosemary Hasselback potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rosemary Hasselback potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rosemary Hasselback potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to feel happier. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary hasselback potatoes recipe. To make rosemary hasselback potatoes you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rosemary Hasselback potatoes:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary leaves.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Rosemary Hasselback potatoes:
- Wash your potatoes thoroughly. scrub them if possible, under running water..
- Chop the potatoes as shown, dont cut through to the bottom. i used two wooden spoons to prevent this..
- Rub the oil generously, sprinkle the salt, pepper and rosemary leaves, arrange in a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes, sprinkling a little more oil at the half time mark.
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Rosemary Hasselback potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.