Easiest Way to Make Hasselback Potatoes Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hasselback Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hasselback Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hasselback potatoes recipe. To cook hasselback potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hasselback Potatoes:
- Get 2 of medium/large potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of peri-peri powder.
- Use 10-15 of pepperoni slices (as required).
- Prepare of for garnish.
- Take of Few sprigs of dill (soya).
- Take leaves of Few fresh basil.
Steps to make Hasselback Potatoes:
- Assemble ingredients. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease tin with oil..
- Wash potatoes thoroughly. Do not remove skin. Make slits in potatoes, leaving a distance of one finger in between slits. Make sure slits do not go all the way to the end..
- Baste potatoes with oil. Sprinkle salt, paprika and herbs. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour..
- After baking, take potatoes out. They will be bloomed. Place pepperoni slices in between slits, as desired. Sprinkle cheese on top. Place back in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
- Check when the cheese is completely melted. Remove pan from oven. Rest for 5 minutes. Serve on a dish and garnish with fresh dill and basil..
If you find this Hasselback Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.