Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this post we're going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Most of your meals should also include fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The point that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you'll need. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you'll need for the day. Also before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to teriyaki chicken big mac recipe. To cook teriyaki chicken big mac you need 31 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Take of Sauce:.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Tomato Ketchup,.
- You need of Wasabi, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
- Take 2 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- Take of Teriyaki Sauce:.
- Take 6 TBSP of Sake,.
- Prepare 6 TBSP of Mirin,.
- Use 3 TBSP of Light Muscovado Sugar,.
- Prepare 6 TBSP of Soy Sauce,.
- Use of Teriyaki Glaze:.
- You need of Slurry, Cornstarch 1/4 TSP + Water 1/2 TSP.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce, 1/2 Recipe.
- You need 1/4 Inch of Ginger Grated,.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic Frated,.
- Provide of Chicken Patties:.
- You need 1/2 Inch of Ginger,.
- Use 250 g of Chicken Breast Skinless Boneless,.
- Get 250 g of Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,.
- Get 1 TSP of Worcestershire Sauce,.
- You need 3 TBSP of Teriyaki Sauce,.
- Get 3 TBSP of Panko Japanese Bread Crumb,.
- Provide 3 TBSP of Cornstarch,.
- Provide 1 of Egg Lightly Beaten,.
- Provide Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Use of Sesame Oil, For Cooking.
- Get Pinch of Nori Flakes,.
- Take of Burgers:.
- Use 4 of Pineapple Fresh Cored And Sliced Into Rings / Canned,.
- Use 4 of Big Mac Style Burger Buns,.
- You need of Onion Jam, 1 Recipe.
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/08/26/Burger-Buns for the big mac style burger buns recipe..
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2019/09/02/Onion-Jam for the onion jam recipe..
- Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, add ketchup, wasabi and soy sauce. Stir to combine well. Chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce. In a sauce pot over medium heat, add in sake, mirin and sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Stir, stir, stir. Once bubbles start to form, add in soy sauce. Stir to combine well..
- Bring it up to a slow simmer. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat. Transfer half of the sauce into a bowl. Retain the other half in the pot..
- Prepare the teriyaki glaze. In a small bowl, add cornstarch and water. Stir to combine well and set aside. In the same pot, add ginger and garlic. Bring it up to a simmer..
- Add in the slurry. Stir to combine well. Bring it up to a simmer. Simmer for about 1 min. As soon as the sauce coats the back of your spoon, remove from heat and set aside..
- Prepare the chicken patties. Finely grate the ginger. Squeeze the grated ginger with your hand to juice out the ginger juice. Set aside..
- If you have a meat grinder, grind chicken as per manufacturer’s instructions. If you do not have a meat grinder, coarsely dice the chicken and add into a blender. Blitz until the chicken is coarsely ground. Transfer into a large mixing bowl..
- Add in worcestershire sauce, teriyaki sauce, panko, cornstarch, egg, salt, pepper and the ginger juice. Light mix to combine well. *Do not over mix.* Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge to marinade for at least 4 hrs..
- If you have a burger patties press, grease the press lightly with sesame oil. Scoop and weigh the chicken mixture onto the press and form them into patties. You should have 8 equal patties..
- If you do not have a burger patties press, you can use English muffin rings. Divide the chicken mixture into 8 equal size. with a weighing scale. Grease the muffin rings with sesame oil. In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in 2 TBSP of sesame oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, place the muffin rings into the skillet. Scoop the chicken mixture into the muffin rings, gently press with a back of a spoon to from into a patty. If your skillet is large enuff, you can cook 2 patties at 1 go..
- Once the chicken is about half way cooked, you can unmold the muffin rings easily. Flip the patties. They should be lightly crisped browned and lightly charred. Brush the patties with some teriyaki sauce. Drizzle in some more sesame oil, tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid..
- Once bottom is lightly crisped browned and lightly charred, remove from heat and transfer onto a plate. Immediately, sprinkle some nori flakes over the top. Repeat the steps for the remaining patties..
- Assemble the burgers. In the a griddle medium heat, add in pineapple slices. *You can use the same skillet, but I prefer some grilled marks on my pineapples.* Brush the pineapples with teriyaki sauce..
- Once bottom is lightly charred, flip. Brush with more teriyaki sauce. Cook until bottom is lightly charred. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Slice the burger bun into 3 tiers. In a skillet over medium heat, toast the burger buns until light charred. Remove from heat and set aside. Place bottom burger bun on a working surface. Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the bottom bun..
- Place a chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the grilled pineapple, onion jam and the middle tier of the bun..
- Spread with some more ketchup wasabi sauce. Place another chicken patty over the top. Drizzle some more of that teriyaki glaze over the chicken. Follow by the onion jam..
- Spread the ketchup wasabi sauce on the top bun. Place the top bun over the top to finish the burger. Repeat the steps for the remaining burgers. Serve immediately..
If you find this Teriyaki Chicken Big Mac recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.