Steps to Make Dum aloo in Thai green curry Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo in thai green curry recipe. To make dum aloo in thai green curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dum aloo in Thai green curry:
- Provide of For green Thai curry.
- Take 1/2 cup of Basil or green Dhaniya with roots.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green grass.
- Use 2 tsp of Dhaniya seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
- You need 1/2tsp of Kali mirch.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 cup of Green onion.
- Use 4 pods of Garlic.
- You need 3 of Green chilli.
- Provide of Aloo.
- Provide 250 gm of Baby potholes.
- Use 2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Get of Oil for fry and tadka.
Steps to make Dum aloo in Thai green curry:
- Grind all the ingredients of Thai green curry to smooth paste.
- Wash peel aloo prick by pork.heat oil in pan fry aloo..
- Heat oil in a pan.add onion fry till transparent. Add green paste fry for another 2-3minutes..
- Add coconut milk.if it is thick add little water..
- Add salt and add aloo boil for 5 minutes with cover..
If you find this Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.