How to Make Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy flower field bento for hanami picnics recipe. To cook easy flower field bento for hanami picnics you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics:
- Use of chicken thigh meat / 1 japanese leek / dalt and pepper 1st layer – Yakitori (chicken skewers).
- Get of eggs / 1 coffee creamer / dashi stock / dalt and pepper / green part of a japanese leek / pasta Tulip shaped tamagoyaki (rolled omelette).
- Prepare of thinly sliced pork shoulder – see hints Carrot and spinach rolled in pork.
- Get of cherry tomatoes / avocado / cream cheese / salt and pepper Mini tomato sandwiches.
- Take of cabbage / canned tuna / avocado / cucumber / 2 cherry tomatoes / mayonnaise / caesar salad dressing / salt and pepper 3rd layer – Colorful cabbage salad.
Steps to make Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics:
- First layer – Make the yakitori chicken skewers: Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut into bite sized pieces and cook in a frying pan with the leek. Skewer alternating with the leek pieces..
- Make the tulip shaped tamagoyaki: Make a standard tamagoyaki (rolled Japanese omelette), roll it up using a sushi mat, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Make a triangular cut in the top of each. Attach a piece of green onion or leek for the leaves and secure with a piece of long pasta to make tulips..
- Make the flower shaped wiener sausage: Cut a wiener sausage into 4 pieces. Make 4 cuts in each piece and pan-fry. Stick a piece of takuan pickle or a corn kernel into the middle part that has opened up..
- Make the pork rolls: Microwave the carrot and spinach briefly and wrap them in the sliced pork. Season with salt and pepper, pan fry until cooked, and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Make the mini tomato sandwiches: Cut the tomato, avocado and cream cheese into equally sized pieces. Season salt and pepper and dried basil, and skewer as shown on a piece of dried pasta..
- 2nd layer – This layer is filled with kimbap or gimbap (Korean sushi rolls) and namul (a Korean vegetable side dish). See. I made the kimbap with pan-fried Spam this time..
- 3rd layer – Salad: Cut up the cabbage, carrots, and avocado. Mix them up with the canned tuna, mayonnaise and Caesar's salad dressing. Season with pepper..
- Make the salad colorful by decorating it with flower-shaped carrot slices (microwaved briefly) and crispy fried Spam (or bacon) and cherry tomatoes..
If you find this Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.