Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs recipe. To make easy 3-minute egg drop soup with fluffy eggs you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs:
- Use 1 can of *see notes below Canned corn (creamed corn).
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Provide 1 dash of Black pepper.
Steps to make Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs:
- Add the canned corn and water to a pan and heat. When it starts to boil, add the chicken stock granules and stir gently..
- When it reaches a rapid boil, crack the egg and add it. Gently stir it in..
- When it's cooked, add sesame oil and black pepper. It's done..
- Adjust the amount of soup stock you need to match 2 cups of water according to your preference..
- Speedy Trick Use the can from the canned corn to measure the water; you'll get the last of the corn doing this..
- I used canned creamed corn that is sold in 435 g cans with one can's worth of water so it's quick to measure..
- If the soup is too thick, adjust the consistency with water..
- Easy in 3-minutes My Homemade Corn Potage.
If you find this Easy 3-minute Egg Drop Soup with Fluffy Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.