Steps to Make For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to for doll festival: easy tri-color steamed bread cake made with pancake mix recipe. To cook for doll festival: easy tri-color steamed bread cake made with pancake mix you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix:
- Prepare 100 grams of ★Pancake mix.
- Get 70 grams of ★Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of ★Egg.
- Use 5 grams of ★Margarine (butter flavored).
- Get 1 tsp of Matcha or green vegetable powder.
- Take 1 of to make the color you like (I could even make it using instant matcha latte powder.).
- Provide 1 of just 1 dash Food coloring (red).
- Take 1 tsp of Milk.
Instructions to make For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix:
- Put all the ★ ingredients in a bowl (drain the yogurt and melt the butter in advance) and mix using a whisk until smooth..
- Take 1/3 of the batter and put it in a small bowl. Add matcha and mix well..
- Pour the matcha batter in a heatproof container and tap the container on the work surface to even out the surface..
- Heat up the batter in a microwave for 20 seconds to make the surface a little bit dry and firm. The batter will soon rise, so don't take your eyes off of it while heating it up!.
- Divide the rest of the batter into two portions. Leave one as it is and gently pour it onto the matcha batter from Step 4. Heat it up in the microwave for 20 seconds to cook..
- Dissolve just a little bit of red food coloring in milk and mix it with the remaining batter to make it pink..
- Gently pour the pink batter on the cooked batter from Step 5 and heat in a 600 W microwave for about 3 to 4 minutes..
- I feel that when the microwave temperature is high, the batter tends to bubble and rise, causing the layers to mix together. Check how the cake looks while cooking, then lower the wattage and adjust the time..
- Then the cake is ready when you stick a bamboo skewer through the cake and it comes out clean Once cooled and removed from the container, the cake will have 3 distinct tiers..
- For those who don't have food coloring! Here is a recipe for a Two-color Steamed Bread with Adzuki Beans…
If you find this For Doll Festival: Easy Tri-Color Steamed Bread Cake made with Pancake Mix recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.