Recipe of Tofu Thai Green Curry Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu thai green curry recipe. To make tofu thai green curry you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 400 g of Tofu.
- Take 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 bunch of fresh aspagagus trimmed.
- You need 125 g of green beens trimmed.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Use 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli deseeded and finely chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 125 g of baby corn.
- Provide 1/2 of courgette, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 125 g of pak choi (I left it out).
- Provide of Juice of 1 small lime.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped coriander plus extra for garnish.
- Use 2 of spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices.
Instructions to make Tofu Thai Green Curry:
- Drain the tofu, wrap in kitchen paper to remove excess water for 20 minutes, cut into 1 cm pieces and place in the soy sauce to marinate..
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and blanch the green beans and asparagus tips for a minute, drain and refresh in cold water..
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add the tofu, stir lightly until coated with the curry paste then cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the shallots, chilli and garlic and carry on cooking for another 2 minutes..
- Pour in the coconut milk, bring to a simmer, then add the baby corn, courgette, red pepper, green beans and asparagus. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes then add pak choi. Simmer once again for a minute then lastly tip in the fresh lime juice and chopped coriander..
- Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped coriander and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine or sticky rice..
If you find this Tofu Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.