How to Prepare Thai Green Chicken Curry Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you feel happier. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To cook thai green chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Use of Coconut milk solids (Chaokoh brand).
- Use 4 oz of green curry paste (Maesri brand).
- Get 4 of chicken thighs (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce and salt (to taste).
- Use 4-5 of Thai eggplants (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Provide of Thai basil.
- Prepare of Sliced chilli.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take of Chicken feet or fish (optional substitution for thighs).
Instructions to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Brown and thicken the coconut milk solids with the curry paste, cook until thick and bubbly.
- Cook the chicken (or chicken feet) in the coconut milk and curry paste.
- Add water to adjust thickness and bring back to a boil.
- Add Thai eggplant and cook until soft (~10 minutes), do not overstir when softened or the eggplant will break apart.
- If using fish instead of chicken, add after eggplant is cooked.
- Add fish sauce and salt (Bangkok people prefer salt over fish sauce and plara).
- Garnish with Thai basil and sliced chili.
- Eat with rice or Thai rice noodles.
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.